It’s that time of year again—time to send in your submissions for the FishTalk September Cover Contest presented by Coastal Conservation Association Maryland.
Here’s How it Works:
- Submit your favorite fishing photo by August 5.
- Vertical photos work best, with room for our header and cover lines.
- Only high-resolution (i.e. not blurry) photos will be considered for the cover.
- If the angler is a child, make sure he or she is wearing a lifejacket (properly), or we won’t consider it for the cover.
- Once the submission period has ended, our graphic design team will disqualify any photos that do not meet our printing requirements (any images that are too low of a resolution, are blurry or too dark, if a child was pictured without a lifejacket, and if there was not enough room in the image for our FishTalk header, footer, and cover lines). We will then let you vote for the winning cover!
- Stay tuned for details on voting.
Even if your photo is not selected as a finalist, we do hope you will still vote for the winning cover. Stay tuned for the September FishTalk where we will share a selection of runners-up. And you can submit photos to [email protected] anytime for consideration to be used in FishTalk Magazine's fishing reports and reader photos section!
Images not meeting our print requirements unfortunately will be disqualified.