It’s that time of year again—time to send in your submissions for the FishTalk September Fishing Kids Cover Contest presented by Fish and Hunt Maryland.
Here’s How it Works:
- Submit your favorite kids fishing photo by August 4. One photo per person please.
(*Contest participants must be 18 years or older. Submission of photos to the FishTalk September Kids Cover Contest grants implied consent for usage of images in FishTalk Magazine and fishtalkmag.com)
- Your photo submission should include youth anglers having fun while fishing on the Chesapeake Bay or in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Vertical photos work best, with room for our header and cover lines.
- Only high-resolution (i.e. not blurry) photos will be considered for the cover.
- If the youth angler is on a boat, make sure he or she is wearing a lifejacket (properly) in accordance with state boating regulations, or we won’t consider it for the cover.
- Once the submission period has ended, our graphic design team will disqualify any photos that do not meet our printing requirements (any images that are too low of a resolution, are blurry or too dark, if a child was pictured without a lifejacket, and if there was not enough room in the image for our FishTalk header, footer, and cover lines). We will then let you vote for the winning cover for the September issue of FishTalk Magazine!
- Voting period ends August 11 at 5 p.m.
Even if your photo is not selected as a finalist, we do hope you will still vote for the winning cover. Stay tuned for the September FishTalk where we will share a selection of runners-up. And you can submit photos to [email protected] anytime for consideration to be used in FishTalk Magazine's fishing reports and reader photos section!
Images not meeting our print requirements unfortunately will be disqualified.